Credit Card Deals
US Bank Altitude Connect – 50,000 points sign up bonus with $20,000 spend
US Bank Altitude Connect now offers 50,000 points as sign up bonus for $2,000 spend within the first three months. Annual fee is $95 but is waived in the first year. The credit card offers
- 4x on Travel and at Gas Stations
- 2x on Dining, Takeout, Groceries, and Streaming Services
- 1x everywhere else
- $30 streaming credit after you pay bills for streaming services for a year.
- Cell phone protection with $25 deductible
- Precheck or Global Entry credit
- No foreign transaction fees
Citi Premier – 80,000 points sign up bonus with $4000 spend
Citi Premier‘s 80,000 points signup bonus for $4000 spend in the first three is about to end soon. Annual fee is $95. The card earns
- 3x Restaurants
- 3x Supermarkets
- 3x Gas Stations
- 3x Air Travel
- 3x Hotels
- 1x on all other purchases
- $100 off on a single hotel stay of $500 or more per year through thankyou.com
To get the sign up bonus, you should not have opened or closed ThankYou Preferred, ThankYou Premier, Rewards+ or Citi Prestige card last 24 months
Chase Freedom Unlimited – Extra 1.5% during the first year
Chase Freedom Unlimited has new sign-up bonus. Extra 1.5% during your first year.
For the first year, up to $20,000:
Travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards – 6.5%
Dining – 4.5%
Restaurant – 4.5%
All other purchases – 3%
After the first year, you will earn 1.5% on all purchases.
Chase Sapphire – 70,000 sign up bonus with $4000 spend
Chase Sapphire Reserve has a 70,00 points sign up bonus with a $4,000 spend in three months. The standard sign up bonus for this card is 50,000 points. (Link)
Other offers And Updates
Free 1-year digital subscription to Visa Signature and Visa Infinite card holders. Expires May 2022 (Link)
Chase offers $200 off $500 purchase of Away Luggage. Offer expires 2/28/2022
Chase Offers and Bank of America have 10-15% cashback on Hyatt purchases more than $100. Max $37 cashback. Works for gift cards purchased at the reception desk. Valid until 2/14/2022.
Xfinity Mobile has $400 off select iPhones. If you bring your own phone, you can get a $100 gift card. Port-in required. (Link)
Tracfone has a 64GB Motorola Moto G smartphone with 1 year of service (1500 minutes/500 Text/1500MB) for $95 via Ebay. Use code TRACFONE20. Phones can be unlocked after 60 days (Link).
Staples has no fee on $200 Visa gift card purchases from 1/16 – 1/22. Limit 5 and the offer is valid in-store only.
Starting February 2023, American Express will not allow free guests in their Centurion Lounges. You will need to spend $75,000 to bring free guests.
American Express has a 20% transfer bonus when you transfer Amex Membership Rewards points to AeroMexico miles (Link)
NewEgg has $500 Delta gift card for $460. Gift card can be used to buy flight tickets but cannot be used to pay baggage fees, class upgrades, in-flight purchases or premium seating. (Link)
Chase and Instacart to offer Mastercard credit card (Link)
Citibank makes two changes to the Citi Double Cash card.
- The card will earn Thank You points directly (previously, you had to choose to convert cash to Thank You points)
- $25 minimum for redemptions is eliminated. You can now redeem as little as one point
Choice Privileges is offering 8,000 points ($50 gift card) when you complete 2 stays by Mar 12, 2022 (Link)
TD Bank has made some changes regarding overdraft fees.
TD Bank is overhauling their overdraft fees with the following two changes:
- No overdraft fee when the account is overdrawn less than $50
- On overdrafts greater than $50, customers get 24 hours to bring their balance to positive territory before they are charged a fee