Credit Cards Offers & News
- Citi has added Wyndham as a Thankyou transfer partner. You can transfer Thankyou points to Wyndham at a rate of 1:1 for annual fee cards and 1:1.08 for no-annual-fee cards. Citi recently added Choice as a hotel transfer partner at a rate of 1:2. It’s nice to see Citi adding hotel transfer partners. Granted, none of these are high-end hotels.
- The new Capital One Premium ‘Venture X’ Card is open for sign up. The premium card offers 100,000 Points (after $10,000 in purchases in the first 6 months) + $200 Signup Bonus ($395 Fee, $300 Travel Credit, 10K miles Annual Bonus). Must use Capital One Travel for $300 travel credit.
- In-branch offer of 100,000 points (+waived annual) for Chase Sapphire Preferred card has ended in early November
- Amazon Prime Rewards card has a sign up bonus $200 (highest I have seen). The card gives you 5% cashback at Amazon and Whole Foods, 2% at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% everywhere else
- Amazon confirmed that it will stop accepting Visa credit credit cards in the UK. There are rumors that Amazon will drop Visa in the US too. The company is currently in talks with Mastercard and American Express.
- PayPal/Venmo has a $10 reward when you make $10+ purchase at Panda Express with PayPal or Venmo QR code. You can do this offer twice – once with PayPal and once with Venmo.
- Starting sometime in 2022, you will be able to pay at Amazon.com using Venmo.
- Discover has 20-25% off on popular gift cards when redeeming points. Notable ones:
Bath & Body Works – 25%
Chipotle – 20%
- Newegg.com has $110 Home Depot e-gift card for $100. Limit 3. Usually, gift card purchases at Newegg don’t stack with cashback from shopping portals but it’s worth trying.
- If you want to grab a good deal on a Southwest flight, the airline will release its flight schedule and prices for these dates – 4/24/22 to 6/4/22. Southwest used to release prices for 6 months before, now it’s only doing 3 months.