Logix Federal Credit Union Platinum card offers 3x points on every dollar you spend – that’s 3% cashback. The cool thing about this card is that there are no caps or limits on your cashback. But there are certain deposit requirements you need to meet to get the 3% cashback. You need to be a resident of AZ, CA, MA, MD, ME, NH, NV, or VA in order to become a member of Logix Federal Credit Union Platinum card, which is required to apply for the Platinum card.
There are not a lot of credit cards that offer 3% cashback on everything. So if you meet the balance requirements and live in the eligible states, Logix Federal Credit Union Platinum is a great card to have in your wallet that you can use for everything. With this card, there is no need to think about which card to use for a particular transaction.
Logix Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card Review
Cashback based on combined deposit and loan with Logix
Cashback is based on your combined account balances with Logix. Balance can include loans, checking, savings, and money market accounts. Loans can include mortgages, home equity loans, auto loans, credit cards, and personal loans. Note that certificates of deposit are not included in your balances when considering whether you fall in the Platinum, Gold, or Silver tiers.
- Your household’s combined loan, mortgage, checking, money market and savings balances with Logix (excluding certificates) need to be $100,000
- Rewards – 3x points (or 3% cashback)
- Your household’s combined loan, mortgage, checking, money market and savings balances with Logix (excluding certificates) need to be $50,000
- Rewards – 2x points (or 3% cashback)
- Your household’s combined loan, mortgage, checking, money market and savings balances with Logix (excluding certificates) need to be $20,000
- Rewards – 1.5x points (or 3% cashback)
Sign up bonus
If you spend $1,000 within 90 days of account opening, you will get 10,000 bonus points (valued at $100)
Only available in certain states
Free membership available to Logix Federal Credit Union is available to residents of 8 states – AZ, CA, MA, MD, ME, NH, NV, or VA. You will need to be a member to apply for the Logix Federal Credit Union Platinum card.
- No annual fees
- No foreign transaction fees (Logix will rebate the foreign transaction fees you are charged when you use the card overseas)
You can redeem your points for cashback, gift cards, merchandise or travel
Rental car insurance
Logix Federal Credit Union Platinum offers collision coverage for rental (secondary to your personal auto coverage) for up to 31 days
The card provides insurance for nonrefundable deposits if your trip is interrupted or canceled.
Unique card numbers
Each authorized user gets a unique credit card number, which allows you to track who or which card was used for a transaction
Logix Federal Credit Union Platinum card offers 3x rewards (or 3% cashback) if you have $100,000 combined in loans or deposits with the bank. If you have a mortgage with Logix Federal Credit Union, it’s easy to hit the $100,000 threshold. The card offers a good sign up bonus for a no-annual fee card.