Google Fi has great deals on Motorola phones if you port in a number to Google Fi. Google Fi is currently offering $100 bill credit with this offer as well. Must maintain service for 90 days.
Cheapest Google Fi plan is $20 and you will pay $60 for three months. The $100 bill credit will kick in after 3 months. If you have a referral code, you can get another $20 in bill credit. For example, if you get the Moto 5G Ace phone, you will spend $210 ($150 for the phone + $60 for 3 months of service) and get 6+ months of service depending on your data usage.
Here are the Motorola phone deals with this offer
Motorola 5G Ace – $149
Moto G Power (2021) – $99
Moto G Play (2021) – $49
- Google Fi does not lock its phones. But you have to maintain service for 90 days or you will pay the full cost for the phone.
- If you are planning to leave Google Fi after 90 days, do not remove the SIM during those 90 days. Otherwise, your 90-day clock will reset.
What’s good about Motorola phones
- Great value for the money
- Motorola doesn’t add bloatware. You can get a much better Android experience compared to other phones
- Motorola supports many network bands and comes in handy when switching between providers
What’s bad about Motorola phones
- Motorola provides limited OS and security updates (usually two years)
- Some phones have reception issues