If you are a real estate investor with rentals, you need to do a lot of things to manage your portfolio – screening tenants, running background checks, collecting rent, and managing periodic maintenance on the property. Thankfully, there is an affordable software, RentRendi that can do all of this for you. With its mobile app, you can accomplish most of these tasks from anywhere.
For only $108 per year (or $19.95 per month if paying monthly), you can streamline your tenant and property management. It’s a no-brainer for landlords who can manage now manage properties from the palm of their hand.
Benefits For Landlords
What do landlords get with RentRendi?
- All-in-one dashboard that gives a comprehensive set of features to manage the property
- Collect rent (ACH or credit cards)
- RentRendi allows landlords to list properties on realtor.com, Zillow, RentRendi, and Doorsteps
- Screen tenants through TransUnion
- Run background checks (credit, criminal, etc)
- Upload leases and share them with clients
- Manage property maintenance issues with videos
- Unlimited properties, tenants, and teammates are included in the fee.
Benefits For Tenants
- Submit applications through the app
- Pay rent. Rent can be set on auto-pay
- Submit maintenance requests (with video if needed)
- Can buy rental insurance
Cos it’s $19.95 if you pay monthly or $108 per year ($9 per month)
Available on the web, for Apple and Android devices